Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
About the Client and the Role:
The Application Support Team provides production support and maintenance for a full range of applications for the business, in an operational and project delivery environment. They are responsible for troubleshooting issues relating to the network, database, infrastructure or applications.
As a successful and driven team leader, you’ll have worked in a financial trading environment and have good knowledge of pre and post trade processes and activities. You will have led a successful team, have demonstrable experience of improving individuals, increasing performance and delivery and have the appetite to continually enhance and advance your team’s output.
Technically, you will be adept with SQL, Windows and Linux platforms, and have experience of working with SSRS & SSIS. Experience of engaging with external vendors, great stakeholder management and exemplary communication skills are a prerequisite for this fantastic opportunity.
- Lead a talented team of application support analysts, who are responsible for production support, maintenance and upgrading Pre and Post Trade applications and supporting systems
- Prioritise and progress the resolution of tickets, identifying long term fixes
- Build and implement measurable improvements to the services offered by your team
- Ownership of incidents and problems that are escalated to your team
- Working with stakeholders to better identify and resolve issues – proactive not reactive mindset
- Challenge the status quo and drive change and continuous improvement with the team
- Ensure all documentation for applications is correct and updated regularly
- Champion best practice and governance
This is a fantastic opportunity join a world leading trading organisation, in an exciting role where you will lead a talented team, delivering high level application support services to internal and external clients.
Hybrid Working: 2 days a week in central London office, 3 days WFH
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A