Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Jobs via eFinancialCareers in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
The role encompasses, enhancing the bank’s capabilities in the real estate finance covering all forms of RE finance structures in addition to identifying opportunities for equity origination and deal placement. This will involve:
- Meeting clients/sponsors with other Senior members of REF team
- Support team in originating, structuring and executing new deals along with the coverage & credit teams
- Thoroughly review the existing CRE loan book across the Bank and identify opportunities to secure existing loans business through a combination of refinance and restructuring
- Working on internal reporting, MIS requirements and support the senior team within REF in strategic initiatives
- Help contributing (on a no target basis) to the REF team budget in addition to being alive to cross-sell opportunities in our GM, Agency & DCM businesses
Budgets and Plans:
- Contribute to the preparation of the sub-departmental budget and monitor the section’s cost ratio, and make the Head of Real Estate Finance aware of performance gaps with suggestions to rectify and improve performance.
- Maintain strong internal relations and collaborate with Coverage partners (Corporate & Investment Banking, FIG, Corporate Banking, and New Client Acquisition) in order to maximise product development & revenue generation opportunities.
- Develop service level targets and manage the coordination of the Team with other departments to meet service expectations.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures:
- Implement departmental policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
MIS and Reports:
- Supervise and provide inputs in the preparation of timely and accurate sub-departmental statements and reports to meet FAB’s and departmental requirements, policies, and standards. In particular working with Credit and Risk teams in ensuring efficient tracking and monitoring of the total real estate exposure to ensure compliance with UAE CB guidelines
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in managing and facilitating real estate loans business in a banking environment.
- Working knowledge of, and interest in learning, the dynamic sector of Commercial Real Estate sector, and ultimately FAB’s products and business strategies.
- To be conversant in the different asset classes of real estate primarily, hospitality, office, retail, residential.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of international real estate debt markets and syndicated loan & debt capital markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand financing structures based on the current & expected market conditions.
- Strong financial modelling and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task with solid credit, structuring and LMA documentation expertise required.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to exercise good judgment, which balances, needs of client, investors and FAB.
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial statements.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to build and develop strategic relationships.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A