Website juwi Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for juwi Group in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
This person will be responsible to support the maintenance and improvement of the company’s Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. This person will report directly to the EMEA Corporate Quality Representative and will provide support with daily Quality functions, contribute to developing the quality culture and provide process support at JUWI.
- Support the drafting of and updating of quality processes
- Assist in conducting quality workshops
- Assist in quality audit preparations
- Support the company’s continuous improvement process
- Contribute to regular quality meetings
- Assist with analysis and reporting of quality records and data
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that quality requirements are compiled within departmental processes
- Collation of data required for management review
- Support quality effectiveness monitoring programmes
- Tertiary Qualification (Formal Quality Management qualification would be beneficial)
- 2-3 years’ experience in Quality Management
- Understanding of ISO 9001 standard (Advantage)
- Process orientated with excellent process mapping/writing skills
- Excellent MS office knowledge (Visio skills an advantage)
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, work independently and within a team of diverse individuals
- Motivated individuals displaying passion for quality and continuous improvement
03 October 2022 (or sooner)
Application closing date
01 September 2022
Please apply via our Online Portal by completing the open fields in the system, attach your cover letter, full CV and credentials (related to school, university, work etc.) and stating your salary expectation.
We are looking forward to your energy!
JUWI operates in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 3 of 2013 (“POPI Act”), and by submitting your personal information to JUWI (by way of application and/or providing any other documentation as may be required during the recruitment process), you agree that JUWI may utilise and process your personal information in accordance with the POPI Act.
Company: juwi Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A