WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Kaspersky in Moscow, Moscow City, Russia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
The role of Senior E-Learning Manager is a part of Kaspersky Academy team which is a part of HR Department. Major focus in responsibilities of this role will be design, development and implementation of online strategy for employees.
Essential: You have a solid understanding and are passionate about adult learning, and someone who wants to truly own the role of online leader in learning. You have proved experience in designing learning solutions (we will ask for prove of records), and relish having the space and freedom to be creative and try new things.
You have a proven track record of project and/or program management, with an ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously. You have an eye for learning across different formats, channels, technologies and are in touch with the latest learning insights and thinking. You enjoy connecting with colleagues and external providers, as well as being an active contributor to a culture of continuous learning.
- Design and development of online stream (development of online product/marketing courses, intranet and external web site update and upgrade, gamified elements into learning activities implementation, etc.)
- Development of additional learning materials: whitepapers, tool kits, study guides etc.
- Extended online analytics
- Feedback collection and respective improvement of all online tools
- Be up-to-date with the latest online learning best practices
- Design and implementation of landing pages for courses
- Support of Kaspersky Academy web site: materials and pages update, creation of new content blocks
- Supervise and guide team
- Bachelor’s degree with related education in learning (Instructional Design, eLearning, Education, etc.) and 5+ years of experience in a comparable position
- Learning design and development experience using software such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, Articulate Storyline and Camtasia
- Strong Excel user (dashboards, pivot tables etc.)
- English (Fluent)
- High attention to details
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
Application Deadline: N/A