Website KP Snacks
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for KP Snacks in Ashby-de-la-Zouch,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Ashby de la Zouch (Home of Hula Hoops, Space Raiders, popchips and more…)
Permanent role available (Mon-Fri days based with full 24/7 responsibility for the area)
As a Line Lead, reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for people, plant, product and process delivery against clearly defined role outputs, with specific responsibility for developing, managing and leading a manufacturing team of Team Members, Advanced Team Members, and Technical Engineering Coordinators.
This role is a days based role with 24/7 responsibility for the area.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Part of a leadership team of three compromising Line Lead, Process Lead and Maintenance Lead
- Key lead in the Daily Direction Setting with a loss focused approach to the plan of the day
- Daily Management System owner of key areas including Clean Inspection Lubrication (CIL), Incident Elimination, Defect Handling and Daily, Weekly and Monthly Direction Setting.
- Take personal responsibility for health, safety and environment
- Ensure compliance with every day Quality processes delivering Right First Time Production
- Accept responsibility and take ownership of problems, seeing change as an opportunity
- Delegate, empower and motivate people to achieve goals
- Responsible for the motivation level of Team Members, for leading, coaching, conducting regular monitoring and appraisals. Identifying, evaluating and developing initiatives to ensure skill & competency levels are maintained
- Responsible for recruitment of Advanced Team Members (ATMs) and Team Members (TMs) and, jointly with the Area Engineering Managers (AEMs), Technical Coordinators (TCs)
- 24/7 responsibility for the area including performance
KP Snacks is proud to be part of the Intersnack Group. With an annual turnover of more than €3 billion, the Intersnack Group has grown and flourished to become a market leader in savoury snacks, present in over 30 countries across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and beyond, employing more than 14,000 employees and 44 factories globally (33 in Europe, 3 in Australia, 3 in New Zealand, 2 in India and 3 in Vietnam).
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming, supportive and collaborative. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
We are also incredibly proud to have been named as one of the Top 25 Best Big Companies and one of the Top 10 Food & Drink Companies to work for in the UK (via Best Companies)
We wholeheartedly encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position. We are totally committed to creating a workplace where not one person feels they do not belong. Please just let us know if you need any modifications to the process if you have any special requirements.
Whichever method you are using to apply, please ensure that your application clearly demonstrates the relevant skills we are looking for, with clear evidence to support.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Coaching skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma is desirable
Company: KP Snacks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A