Website KPMG UK
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for KPMG UK in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue.
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
The Insight & MI Lead will be responsible for using data and technology to enable the continued success of Managed Services operations, ensuring that the insight team deliver high quality reporting and analysis to drive Managed Services operations. You will be working primarily with wider KPMG teams in projects and technology, MS senior leadership and insight business partners.
This will involve performance managing team members, providing oversight on reporting projects and both identifying and managing the requirements for clients and internal stakeholders.
You will add value by proactively identifying areas where data-driven insight can create efficiencies and mitigate risks or solve operational problems. You’ll work alongside operations teams on-site in the UK and offshore to identify and prevent problems before they occur.
- Oversee the creation and development of the reporting suite used on all Managed Services engagements, both for internal and client reporting.
- Proactive use of data analytics with a view to solving operational problems, identifying emerging issues and provide insight on operational performance
- Developing and maintaining a data-driven culture within managed services operations on-shore and off-shore
- Maintain and enhance client relationships through reporting and analysis
- Drive consistency and efficiency in reporting delivery across all operations with a focus on automation
- Mitigating risks by ensuring the right control reporting is in place
- Maintaining an effective governance structure for ensuring quality and stakeholder management
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities leading to cost savings
- Lead, motivate, performance manage and develop colleagues, maximising talent and contribution of individuals in delivering value.
- Oversee coaching and development strategy for Junior team resources,
- Workload prioritisation and resource allocation of offshore teams
- Working collaboratively across sites with operations and other insight team members
- Build relationships and demonstrate flexibility to enhance management of activities across sites
Experience & Skills
• Extensive experience of working with senior ops to deliver reporting / analysis and determining the use of MI to pre-empt issues
• Extensive experience of working with technology teams to deliver or maintain reporting infrastructure
• Proven experience of working with large datasets and relational databases
• Experience of working as part of an MI / BI / Insight team adding value to the internal operation and client
• Experience of using cloud technologies – AWS/Azure or similar
• Experience delivering large scale MI and Analytics platform
• Experience building delivery and support team models and capability
• Highly proficient in ETL and Data warehousing concepts
• Extensive experience in visualization tools – PowerBI/Tableau or equivalent
• Hands on experience in SQL build and query
• Excellent people management and leadership skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A