WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for LVMH in Dubái, Dubái, Emiratos Árabes Unidos 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate candidate for the position of Team Assistant for LVMH Fashion Group ME. As Team Assistant you will be responsible to organize and coordinate administration duties and management of office procedures. The Team Assistant will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness. The role is based from our Dubai head office, reporting to the Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-paced atmosphere and to directly contribute to our growth whist broadening your expertise within the Maison’s of LVMH Fashion Group ME.
- Extensive calendar management, coordinating and organizing complex executive meetings, including drafting agendas and taking minutes.
- Supporting the Managing Director & heads of functions in day to day operations and management of the office.
- Arranging travel & all necessary bookings for the Managing Director and arranging agendas for regular market visits from the Maison’s in Europe.
- First point of contact for visitors to the office, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering a luxury level of service to all stakeholders.
- Purchasing all office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing necessary calendars and schedules
- Maintain and management of the office condition and environment
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Managing relationships with relevant vendors & suppliers
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and supporting with onboarding of new office joiners during this rapid period of growth
- Arranging & management of office events & activities
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a passion for the luxury retail industry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as a Team Assistant in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with numerous complex stakeholders. Ability to provide a luxury level of service to all stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, including advanced Excel).
- Warm & engaging personality with a positive and proactive mindset, strong ability to multi-task and to work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent quality and attention to detail.
LVMH is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubái, Dubái, Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Application Deadline: N/A