WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Mace in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Responsible for the management and performance of the supply chain, service delivery performance, quality audits and compliance and the overall day to day service delivery across the region.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Creating positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Reviewing quotes & authorising inline with client protocols & legislative requirements
- Maintaining all necessary documentation utilising Mace systems.
- Maintaining audit inspection schedules and deadlines.
- Proactively handling of complaints and ensuring swift rectification.
- Communicating and escalating information to the client, peers and management team.
- Ensuring services are delivered that exceed the customers’ expectations and service level agreements.
- Managing works expeditiously and in full compliance with all appropriate legislation & client contractual SLAs.
- Undertaking regular review meetings with the supply chain to ensure contract & SLA compliance.
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to support contract renewals, etc.
- Working as part of a team to ensure services are delivered in line with business requirements.
- Visiting sites throughout the allocated geographic region to collate asset information following project completion of new buildselocations.
You have a higher national diploma or an A-level qualification. You hold a recognised qualification in FM or Health, Safety & Environment such as IOSH Managing safely or NEBOSH. You will have experience managing FM, third parties, and stakeholder relationships. You have experience with CAFM systems, knowledge of financial terms and principles, and the ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A