Website Maria Mallaband Care Group Ltd
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Maria Mallaband Care Group Ltd in Gibraltar 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Cavendish Court Alderley EdgePlease be aware this home is commutable distance from Manchester with regular trains Alderley Edge station is a 5-minute walk to the home.*Travel allowances up to £150 per month** To qualify for travel allowance candidates must reside outside a 5-mile radius of the home, and is pro-rata for those below 35 hours per week* Recommend a friend up to £1500 Lifestyle Co-ordinatorAt Maria Mallaband Care Group, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team.The fact you’re here makes us think you’re exactly the type of person who is passionate about care. Just as importantly, you’re ready to put the happiness and well-being of the people who live with us at the heart of everything you do.What’s more, we’ve now adopted a flexible working approach to all our roles as many of our people prefer part time contracts. That means you’ll have as much flexibility as you need to fit your role around your other commitments. All you need to do is tell us the hours you want to work and we’ll do our best to make it happen.About the roleTo help those we care for to live the most rewarding, engaging and fulfilling lifestyle that they are able to whilst meeting their needs in terms of the Mind, Body and Soul.To co-ordinate and support the planning, creation and delivery of a welcoming and inviting home-based Lifestyle Programme aimed at encouraging residents to participate and engage in a wide-ranging variety of activities. Offered as part of our groupwide More… Programme, the focus is on ensuring that resident interests and needs are met consistently and creatively whilst adapting to varying levels of physical and mental ability.About youWe provide full training so we’d also love to hear from you whatever your background, its just as important is that you’re organised, have great communication skills, and that you’re flexible enough to work shifts. We also believe in giving you a great career pathway, so maybe your next step might be Nurse Associate and we are committed to supporting you on your journey.Rewards and benefitsIn return, we offer a fantastic range of rewards and benefits, including:
- A competitive salary with flexible working hours – you tell us what hours you want to work!
- EarlyPay, which gives you the option to access some of your salary ahead of payday
- Fully funded training support and development opportunities.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Rewards for years of service and annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
- Car through salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme
- NEST pension planWe understand how important a work/life balance is so, we have introduced a flexible working approach to all our roles. This means you can tell us the hours you want to work each week and we will do our best to make it happen. Not looking for contracted hours? Many of our roles offer bank opportunities so you can pick up shifts when they suit you. About usWe’re among the UK’s largest independent care providers, employing thousands of staff in over 80 homes across the country.Investment in new technology and services is key to our reputation for high-quality care provision, as is our commitment to staff training programmes and our emphasis on progressive career paths.Our vision is to be the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom, and an employer of choice for care workers.We truly understand…That people are unique – this means everyone we care for is one of a kind, so we surround ourselves in their stories and we celebrate their individuality.The importance of passion – it fills every one of us, it fuels our devotion for the people we care for, and it makes our homes happier.That honesty is everything – no-one wants to think about the time when a loved one needs care, but we’ll be here to help when that time comes.That happiness comes with openness – we proactively support new friendships, new discoveries and better ways of living as our residents enter the next chapter in their lives.Apply nowIf you’re ready to start your journey as a Lifestyle Coordinator with Maria Mallaband Care Group please don’t delay and apply today!
Company: Maria Mallaband Care Group Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gibraltar
Application Deadline: N/A