WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Matchtech in St.Ives,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
My Client is recruiting for a MEICA Site Manager in the Water Sector
Reporting to the Project / Delivery / Contract Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of Projects on site to include preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts. Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications. To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates is maintained.
- Site Management Plans
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Installation programmes
- Test and Inspection documentation
- Daily diary sheets
- Daily allocation sheets
- Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications
- All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation
- Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance
- To undertake Site Inductions and regular Toolbox Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
- Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
Experience And Qualifications
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, a relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent man management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St.Ives,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A