Website Merantix Momentum
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Merantix Momentum in Berlin 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
What We Do
Merantix Momentum is a Berlin-based AI startup focusing on accelerating AI adoption across many industries through B2B solutions, as well as publicly funded research projects. We work across several domains, including automotive, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and many more, transforming businesses as an external machine learning department. We achieve this using our core expertise in state-of-the-art machine learning combined with our culture of rapid iterations to build scalable solutions.
Your role is to contribute to our internal machine learning stack and contribute to relevant open source projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Closely work together with machine learning and MLOps engineers to bring the latest machine learning research to production.
- Develop and improve our in-house tools for automation and scaling of machine learning and infrastructure tasks.
- Write tests and work in an environment with a thorough code review.
You will work with the latest technologies and will have the opportunity to further specialize and grow into a full-time role!
The ideal candidate loves software engineering and brings excellent technical skills in order to help us build robust machine learning solutions. We are looking for driven, capable, and prudent talents with proven track records of personal, academic, and professional achievement. Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team. We are looking for a candidate with primary residence in Berlin, Germany.
You are a great fit for our team if you bring these qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in computer science, or a related technical field
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Knowledge in software engineering and social coding best practices (e.g. unit/integration testing, version control, code review)
- Previous experience with Docker or even K8s and Terraform
- Experience with google cloud (or similar cloud provider)
- Fluency in English
What We Offer
- Engaging Topics and Excellence: We offer unique insights into applied machine learning research and development, working with a group of highly talented engineers and entrepreneurs.
- International Team: We are a dynamic and international team.
- We offer Visa Sponsorship.
- Learning and Development: We provide an annual learning and development budget for attending conferences or purchasing educational resources to further develop our employees’ skills. We also hold weekly and monthly events around AI innovation and implementation.
- Dynamic and open Working Culture: We have a very flat hierarchy, open 360° feedback, and flexibility in our work-from-home policy as well as working hours.
- AI Ethics: We are committed to developing ethical AI software and actively foster open discussions on this topic within our team.
- Brand new office space: Bright and open office situated on the AI Campus in Berlin.
- Hardware allowance: We give you support to have all the equipment you would need to thrive on your job.
- Employee benefits: We offer a monthly allowance per employee that can be allocated as desired to one of the following: Mobility & transportation (RYDES), sports (Urban Sports Club) or groceries (Edenred).
Company: Merantix Momentum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A