Website Michael Page
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Michael Page in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
- Exciting role within a new department in a high-profile government organisation.|Must have strategy consulting experience within the public sector.
About Our Client
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
- Receive and evaluate requests for new strategic initiatives, then lead prioritisation of execution.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, through financial modelling and forecasting, to justify strategy considerations, while contributing to elements such as feasibility studies, market analysis, competition benchmarking and growth strategies.
- Utilise results to derive meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support the entity’s overall executive plan.
- Lead the periodic analysis of outcomes and ensure reporting on any dynamic changes based on the gathered statistics, global and historical benchmarks and overall results.
- Provide support to the business to fulfil analytical and research requirements in alignment with operations plans and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met while adhering to approved budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, public policy, or engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master’s degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
- At least 5 – 8 years experience in strategy consulting in the public services sector from a top strategy consulting firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant experience in a public sector entity.
- Strong financial modelling and forecasting skills, with an aptitude for analytical work.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team
What’s on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
Contact: Areej Mahmood
Quote job ref: JN-072022-5670899
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A