WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Mito in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Here at Mito Digital we love creating clever things: apps, websites and other complex digital solutions for telcos, lottery companies and aviation brands all over the world. We are super proud of the things we put together and have a lot of fun while doing it. But you can never get enough of pride and fun, can you? We certainly can’t.
Our Design Delivery Team is already quite good at designing cutting edge stuff for our inspiring clients, but as they’re expanding they need some help in the delivery part. That’s where you come in. If you’re an experienced Project Manager, please nod, or even better, start scrolling.
Your tasks will be…
- Managing short-term and / or long-term design projects. Let it be a small, a medium or a large-scale one. We get dizzy counting the variations, but we’re sure you can keep track.
- Taking ownership of the project delivery. It should always be on time, budget, and of great quality. Not just in a case study but IRL as well.
- Rember the previous bullet with the ownership part? (Rhetorical question) There are some tricky cases where the folks responsible for the development will only be on your side, but not on your team. You have to master these situations as well.
- Being comfortable in a fast paced agency environment. Don’t worry, we have the processes, you have the ability to prioritize, so nothing can go wrong.
- Translating client needs into an actual brief. Don’t worry about the specs, you will always have a sidekick from design by your side. Like Pumbaa and Timon, but with less singing and more typing.
- Leading and coordinating your project team to get everyone on the same page (or screen, if you hate skeumorphisms).
- Using JIRA and Confluence with ease. A ticket a day keeps missed deadlines away.
What We Expect From You…
- You have managed a few complex web, mobile, design, redesign projects in the last couple of years
- extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques. We expect you to put those into daily (or rather momently) practice.
- Strong management skills to support the effective and optimal performance of team members (don’t worry, nobody will call you Human Dashboard)
- Courage to present and communicate in English. If you don’t require any courage for that, even better.
- You can read between the lines (absolutely no pun intended). You will have a fair share from the work to validate and clarify what you pass on from clients to colleagues, and vice versa.
- You use ticketing (as you’ve seen above, we use JIRA)
- To excel independently. We rely on you knowledge and ability to set priorities, solve the upcoming challenges, right before they turn into issues, then problems
- Excellent communication skills helping you liaise with clients effectively
- Knowing when and whom to involve
We’ll be exceptionally happy if you…
- We don’t need you to be someone with a UX design background (nor planned future), but if you have seen wireframes and interface designs before, that will definitely help you with your PM tasks.
- you’ve survived at least one or two workshops as an organizer, and have maybe even liked those a little.
What do we offer?
- Personal Budget – Annual budget for every employee, one can account for services and products from areas of Health, Sport, Self-development and Travel.
- Flexibility – 9 to 5(ish). Or 10 to 6. Or whatever. You can manage your time quite flexibly, if you do everything the others need, on time.
- Home Office – The best of both worlds. We want to make sure to provide a way of working that adapts to your needs and fits your projects as well. As a rule of thumb, everybody works two days per week from the office. The other three depend on you, your manager and the stuff you and your team are busy with.
- Free fruits and snacks – If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, we wouldn’t need the health coverage. Anyway, every now and then, there’s some fresh fruit and snacks up for grabs.
- Learning and development – Mito Hackathons, Mito Academy, Mito Brainy, Mito Showcase. There’s a lot of events to keep our knowledge fresh – we know, we should invest more time in naming them.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A