WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Moorepay in Swinton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
About the role
As a Moorepay Account Executive you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Developing strong relationships with customers you will have a comprehensive understanding of how their businesses operate, whilst simultaneously identifying their requirements in order to present back a commercially viable solution from within Moorepay’s product portfolio.
Accountable for direct client communication and sales revenue, the Account Executive must be able to articulate Moorepay’s products and services effectively by positioning to C-Level Executives and following a structured sales process. You will analyse client trends and create sales strategies to cross and upsell into your existing customer portfolio and use your developed relationships to attract new customers to Moorepay. Throughout, you will collaborate with both operations and marketing to develop these strategies and to establish client conflict resolutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holding regular account reviews with clients to identify their requirements.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Articulating solutions through demonstrations and proposals to match client requirements.
- Developing relationships to attract and retain clients within your portfolio.
- Driving revenue within your client portfolio.
- Forecasting revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis to surpass revenue targets.
- Generating strategies for revenue growth within your portfolio.
- Working closely with the rest of the Moorepay team on strategies and proposals to support revenue growth.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build excellent relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and service issue resolutions.
- An action-oriented and structured professional with technical software skills, who can work across the large stakeholder base to ensure an aligned sales proposition relevant to the requirements.
Skills and experience required
- Proven sales professional with experience in a sales quota carrying capacity (£200k TCV per annum or more).
- Excellent customer service skills that is demonstrable at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong conflict resolution skills to ensure delivery of client-focused solutions.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software including CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Sugar) and MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Part of the Zellis Group, Moorepay is a team of over 500 friendly professionals across four offices in Manchester, Sheffield, Farnborough and Kochi (India). We’re passionate about making Moorepay a fantastic place to work for every single one of our colleagues. The average length of service at Moorepay is 12 years, which speaks for itself!
To help make Moorepay such a great place to work, we focus on three things in our company culture: mental health support, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and equal opportunities and inclusion for all.
Here’s what you’ll gain if you join our team:
- A career packed with opportunity, in a stable and growing company.
- A flexible benefits package where you can choose your own tax-free benefits. From insurance and the Cycle to Work Scheme, to travel benefits and holiday trading – there’s something for everyone.
- A comprehensive programme of learning and development.
- Generous pension contributions.
- A competitive base salary, often with performance-related bonuses and car allowances.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swinton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A