Website Mosaic North America
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Mosaic North America in Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today’s shoppers sounds appealing, a position as a Brand Ambassador with us, is the place for you! We are looking for part time Product Demonstrators who will promote, share samples and provide information about products to consumers.
Mosaic is among the biggest sales and marketing companies in North America connecting with customers on behalf of our clients for more than 30 years. We represent todays leading brands!
- Training: to be provided prior to your first day in field
- Mostly, shifts are Saturdays & Sundays (11am to 5pm)
- Occasionally, shifts may be available on Thursdays & Fridays (1pm to 7pm)
You know you’re a fit for this role because you:
- Are comfortable working independently;
- Love to interact with customers (if you’re very shy, this may not be the job for you);
- Think you have what it takes to have an impact on consumers’ purchase decisions;
- Are confident in your ability to meet sampling targets.
- Customer service or sales experience
- Ability to confidently approach consumers and communicate with people while delivering key messaging
- Ability to stand for the length of your shift (approximately 6-7 hours)
- Ability to set up and disassemble your sampling booth (all items are stored on location)
- Access to a device with photo capabilities and internet to complete your nightly reporting
- Access to a vehicle is an asset
- Food Safety and/or SmartServe certification is an asset
- Ontario – $17 to $18 per hour (based on qualifications)
Do you see yourself as a Brand Ambassador? If so, we would like to bring you onto our team as soon as possible. E-mail your resume to [email protected]
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta CA Sales and Marketing
Field – Marketing
Nov 30, 2022, 10:29:42 AM
Company: Mosaic North America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica
Application Deadline: N/A