WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Mukuru in EastLondon,EasternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
An exciting opportunity exists for a Branch Manager to join our team based in East London.
The purpose of this position is to ensure foreign exchange services are provided in a professional and efficient manner.
The Branch Manager reports directly to the Head of Branches.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Forex Consultants can process foreign exchange transactions in an accurate and professional way. The Forex Consultants and the Mukuru Ambassadors report directly to this position. They are required to manage the safes and control incoming and outgoing money. They are the first point of resolving customer as well as staff issues.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties And Responsibilities( Include But Is Not Limited To)
- Manage the overall branch operations to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- Manage the opening and closing of the safes to ensure stock is always kept safe and secure
- Issue additional stock to consultants are required throughout the day
- Manage the safe’s stock to ensure money is safely controlled and sufficient funds are available when required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints in a professional and timeously manner
- Oversee the duties of the Forex Consultants and provide assistance when required
- Provide assistance to customers to resolve their queries timeously
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and ICFX system
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of English (Essential)
- 3 years Forex Consultant Experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of foreign exchange
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of money laundering
- Knowledge of Reserve Bank regulations
- Knowledge of Branch management
- Knowledge of HR principles
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational & Administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: EastLondon,EasternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A