Website Nas Academy
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Nas Academy in UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Our Story: Founded by Nuseir Yassin from Nas Daily (53 million followers), the Nas company is home to Nas Daily, Nas Academy, Nas Studios – and Nas.io.
“Nas” means “people” and it has been the foundation of our mission: Bring People Together.
People can do more together. People can find friends, mentors, and accountability partners within a community. At Nas Academy, we have the data to support this: with over 1,500 cohort communities.
And communities today have transformed far beyond the traditional concept of a community.
- a community can be a group of 100 people who come together every week to share and discuss ideas on Zoom.
- a community can be 25 people flying in from across the world for a yoga retreat every 3 months.
- a community can be an influencer’s 1,000 true fans learning from each other in a Telegram group.
- a community can be 10,000 NFT holders sharing about events and other projects.
Nas.io is building products for people to have a trustworthy and internationally recognized place to start and manage their own communities – including brands, thought leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs, content creators, and DAO builders.
As a company, we’ve successfully built communities over and over again – and now, we are building tools and integrations that will allow other people to build communities faster than ever before.
Read more on www.nas.io/start-a-community
Who We Are
Nas is a remote-first, global team of talent who are on a mission to bring people together – by building community products.
More about us: www.nas.io
Why Work With Us
- We are a remote-first company with offices in Dubai and Singapore.
- We are a diverse bunch of over 18 different nationalities, spread around the world from Singapore, Dubai, India, Pakistan, Israel, South Africa, and Philippines.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring and we are far from corporate.
- You love the concept of building communities and are excited about the prospect of building products that will bring people together.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- You enjoy working in a place where you can have your opinions and push the boundaries.
- We offer a substantial share package. If the company is doing well financially, so will you.
What we are looking for:
- J avascript (Node) or Python (Django/Flask)
- Leaders, we give you autonomy to own and deliver projects/features.
- Collaboration, we want people who help their peers become a better version of themselves.
Minimum professional experience is 3 years and you should have excellent English skills, a high energy level and be a great teamplayer.
How We Work
Tired of sitting through endless sprint plannings, backlog grooming sessions and roadmap meetings? We don’t do any of this. That’s right, no Scrum, no Agile Coaching, no goal setting, no estimations. Instead we meet every Friday to discuss what’s going to be important the next week and then we just work on that the next week. That’s it, simple like that.
What We Expect From Your Application
- Answer all the questions in your application!
- Make sure that you have a proper setup for a remote call in terms of internet, audio quality and lighting
What to expect in your interview process:
Culture fit screening: 15min zoom video call with Recruitment
Hackerrank test: Sometimes, we can ask you to do a technical test before or after the culture fit. Should this be the case, keep a lookout in your Spam for an email from Hackerrank – inviting you to complete a technical test
Technical Interview: If you are successful in the culture fit screening/test you will be invited to a technical interview round, which will last approximately 1-1.30hrs
Final interview: If you pass the technical interview, you will soon meet with our CEO, Nuseir Yassin – for about 15 mins via zoom, where we will dive a bit deeper into your motivations for wanting to join Nas Academy + you will get a chance to ask us any questions too!
Company: Nas Academy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A