WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Nedbank in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The primary aim of the role is to review, develop and commercialize product strategies that add client value “beyond banking” within the Transactional Services division of Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
The portfolio is also responsible for the management of selected value added products such as the accounting and payroll solutions across the juristic segments. All these solutions are key to the customer value propositions (CVPs) offered by the various juristic segments of the bank to their clients. Additionally, the role also assumes the thought leadership and management of the pricing and billing systems within the CIB transactional services environment, including the annual pricing and billing of transactional products within the department.
- Develop, implement and evaluate Customer Value Proposition (CVP) strategy and plans.
- Collate strategic information from target market to enhance and/or create CVPs.
- Drive commercialization and P&L
- Ensuring product health and governance of the portfolio.
- Be a strong agent for change and the adopter of new thinking and new ways of work.
- Develop tactics to support existing and new Nedbank relationships and partnerships to gain market share.
- Participate and influence the outcomes on relevant projects aimed at enhancing end user client experience.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage costs within the portfolio to achieve budgetary targets and improve the cost to income ratio of the products.
- Drive cost efficiencies and new automation initiatives for all the products in the portfolio.
- Included in the portfolio is owning the thought leadership and management of the pricing and billing systems for Transactional Banking and Services within CIB. Including the annual pricing and billing of transactional products within the department.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
5-10 years at a strategic level, of which 5 years is of leading teams in structured problem solving and relevant product management experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Strategic planning
- Stakeholder management
- Communication Strategies
- Product Knowledge
- Client service management
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Organisational behaviour theory
- Principles of project management
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Driving for Results
Employment Equity Statement
Preference will be given to individuals from underrepresented groups.
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A