WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Nedbank in Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Requisition – 120496
Location – Durban, KZN
Closing Date – 31 August 2022
Please Note: Preference will be given to Applicants from Underrepresented Groups
Nedbank Wealth Cluster – Wealth Management SA Division – Nedbank Private Wealth functional area
Manage Self: Professional
To grow business by acquiring new property finance clients predominantly in the commercial property market/sector to add value to the Nedbanks private wealth client offering.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Grow and maintain our client base in the commercial property sector through networking with external stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with other business units like Legal and Client Services through communicating with them.
- Grow the lending book through business acquisition by using internal and external channels of communication such as internet and telephone.
- Contribute to business results by charging market related fees on each lending transaction.
- Achieve Nedbank private wealth required risk-adjusted returns on equity through appropriate interest margins and fees raised.
- Manage workflow through preparation of transaction application; credit and legal processes.
- Explore solutions to market challenges by making proposals to internal stakeholders on how to enhance client wealth.
- Manage risk by following due process in the processing of client applications.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Bachelor of commerce Degree in Property Economics.
Minimum Experience Level
5 years experience in structured lending in a financial institution
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Principles of project management
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Communication Strategies
- Banking knowledge
- Data analysis
- Research methodology
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of financial management
- Sales Disposition
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Driving for results
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Decision Making
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A