WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Nedbank in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition ContactJob Classification
Req 121279 – Lebohang Monate
Total Business Banking and Retail
Manage Self: Operational
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- To assess credit agreements by conducting an assessment to check the affordability in line with credit policy and restructure systems to rehabilitate clients in line with the business strategy.
- Manage costs by limiting stationery use, personal and business calls so as to remain within the allocated budget
- .Ensure that credit assessments are completed in line with bank policy to mitigate and manage the financial loss within the prescribed timeframes e.g. 48 hours
- Ensure that targets are met by planning and organising daily activities
- .Ensure that quality is met by adhering to the quality standards that has been aligned with organisational objectives.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with internal stakeholders like team and other business units by clear and knowledgeable communication methods and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure that a client centric approach is adopted by understanding the needs of the customers and delivering service to meet those needs
- Ensure that work is completed by planning and organising activities in line with set out targets and objectives
- Assess the income and expenditure of the client through completion of affordability assessments and verification through different channels
- Conduct assessments to get to a required outcome which could be either an approval or a decline
- Restructure credit agreements to commence if approval is obtained; in line with policies and procedures
- .Mitigate risk by adhering to quality assurance and governance compliance e.g. all rules built into system that would ensure all applications are compliant.
- Ensure that the allocated resources are utilised effectively by adhering to policy and procedures
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy, training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools, policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Diploma: Credit Management.
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 years experience in credit in a banking or financial services environment
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Client service
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
For any assistance or more info please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A