WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Nedbank in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
REQ 121420 (Contract)
Manage Self: Technical
To validate; process and reconcile accounts in order to minimise loss and mitigate reputational risk for Nedbank.
- Contribute to minimising financial loss by validating, checking and analysing all relevant documents.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholder performance is within the required service level agreements (SLA) by checking performance data, and engaging and operating within the SLAs.
- Meet business and financial targets by working within turnaround times and benchmarking performance against historical data.
- Analyse relevant data in order to increase efficiency, provide options and recommend solutions.
- Manage internal and external customer expectations by constant engagement, communicating and providing regular updates on progress.
- Update product and information systems on time by capturing data, verifying entries and informing the relevant stakeholders.
- Validate information captured and all source documents in accordance with agreed processes by physically checking documents and the accuracy of entries on the system, as well as authorisation mandates, and performing reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance by operating within mandates and following regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security and maintenance of records and documents by filing, referencing, using appropriate storage facilities and methods, retrieving documents, and giving purging instructions.
- Manage queries and requests within turnaround times using applied learning, planning and coordinating resources, executing the appropriate tasks and taking corrective action when required.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impact on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years experience in financial administration
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business administration and management
- Business terms and definitions
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A