Website networx Recruitment Software Services
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for networx Recruitment Software Services in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Platinum International part of the Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) are a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket. We operate in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, and Netherlands.
We are a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company (GPC) and the home of NAPA racing UK, competing in the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC).
With combine turnover of over 15 billion and over 230 locations within the UK and growing, our network supplies light and commercial vehicle parts to over 36,000 independent garages, fast fit centres, and transport operators throughout the UK.
Platinum International Ltd is the UK’s largest distributor of Automotive Batteries and Lubricants operating from 11 Depots within Europe and currently selling in excess of 1.3 million batteries per year. Our customers vary from Blue Chip organisations, National Fast Fit chains to Motor Factors.
Based in our Manchester Head Office, located in Trafford Park (M17),we are looking to recruit a Full Time and Permanent Customer Service Assistant to join our team. Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (typical working hours 08:30am start to a 17:30 finish), we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Assistant to handle inbound B2B customer calls.
Primary Purpose Of Role
- Handling inbound B2B calls (enquiries and order placement)
- Processing customer orders (email, fax and telephone based) and handling customer enquiries.
- Working in an office based role handling customer enquiries
- Great natural telephone manner
- A genuinely friendly and helpful individual who wants to get to know the customer better
- Customer focussed, representing Platinum in a professional manner to ensure consistency and efficiency in all customer contact
- Neat and tidy, able to portray a professional appearance at work
- Some Microsoft Office skills (such as Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Use of a telephone for long periods
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (customer queries, account management duties, product queries etc.)
- Ideally educated to college standards (with GCSE’s in English and Maths)
To be successful with Platinum
- Hard-working, conscientious and passionate about contributing towards the smooth and professional delivery of our products to customers
- Excellent attention to detail and take pride in the standards and quality of your work.
- Happy, helpful and smiley in character and possess a ‘Can do approach’ to both your work and personal life, in order to provide an consummate level of service to our customers.
In Return We Will Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Structured career paths and bespoke training – we like to promote from within!
- A great team environment
- An approachable management team – we are always here to help and want to see our staff succeed
- 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers via the AAG Benefits portal including:
- Money off your weekly shop at major grocers including Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and more
- Eating out at local pubs and restaurants
- Tech (TVs, mobiles phones, household appliances and more)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing discounts
Company: networx Recruitment Software Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A