Website OCS Group UK
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for OCS Group UK in Westminster,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We have a vacancy for a Soft Services Assistant Building Manager who will assist the Building Manager in the efficient and safe operation of the FM services within a prestigious building within the Westminster region.
This is to include any peripheral services supplied to the client such as window cleaning, pest control, hygiene or any other service provided by OCS.
You’ll provide a quality service delivery to all service users, customers, internal clients and tenants in accordance with company procedures.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Assist the Building Manager in the delivery of all services in your specific area to provide consistently high levels of performance that meet contractual obligations to customers and the strategic objectives of the client.
- To always ensure an efficient delivery of a quality service, through the drive of ‘One Company, One Team’ – One Complete Solution.
- To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company health and safety policies and procedures
- To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- To effectively manage Timegate include editing of shifts, pay rates and hours. Add all overtime shifts and ensure all holiday and absence shifts are covered.
- To drive a one team ethos through the whole centre and ensure that all OCS staff are working together to enhance the ‘customer experience’ from the minute they enter the centre to the minute they leave.
- Liaise with Building manager to arrange all agency cover required.
- Manage staff holidays with supervisors to ensure key staff are not booked off at the same time.
- Ensure all staff personnel files are up to date and carry out any admin required.
- Motivate staff throughout OAB to deliver high quality service to customers.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Experience of managing a multi service-based contract.
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins
- Evidence of “hands-on” operational experience and a track record of successful client relationship management.
- Proven record of managing, motivating, developing and retaining a workforce.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) – to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support – Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.
Company: OCS Group UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westminster,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A