Website Palantir Technologies
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Palantir Technologies in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we’d love for you to join us.
Our Operations teams anticipate and plan for anything that is thrown our way with dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism. We find order in chaos, and we thrive when faced with new and challenging problems, no matter how big or small. We excel at keeping our cool while doing what needs to be done, often under tight deadlines. Our team strives to make the impossible happen on a daily basis by delivering on numerous projects faster than most companies even know where to begin.
No two days are the same, but as a Workplace Operations Analyst you can expect to:
- Execute on all operational aspects of the office (facilities, services, health and safety, shipping, space management, budgets, real estate projects, etc.). Own day-to-day workplace operations with a strong customer service orientation.
- Interface directly with business stakeholders, internal teams, and senior leadership to ensure workplace requirements are always met and business needs prioritized.
- Establish, improve and manage vendor relations (facilities, janitorial, office supplies, etc.). Liaise with property managers and/or subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building space issues.
- Oversee space planning processes and initiatives to maintain office functionality while delivering a first-class office experience and driving team culture.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive outcomes forward.
- Identify inefficiencies and create processes and solutions built to scale.
- Perform general administrative tasks, and handle last-minute requests and issues as they arise.
What We Value
- Prior office management experience and a background in hospitality and/or customer service.
- Prior experience with overall office financial management (spend forecasting, budget management, contracting, invoicing, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills. A focus on effective teamwork, with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Project management abilities including planning, timeline tracking, implementation and communication across teams. Ability to prioritize and execute against several competing tasks and projects.
- Willingness and ability to be on-call to address critical incidents as and when they arise.
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel to other Palantir offices as needed, up to 25% of the time.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Company: Palantir Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A