Website Pets at Home
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Pets at Home in Stockport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Location: Handforth (Hybrid Working)
About The Pets At Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About The Role
We are seeking a Group Reward Assistant to join our busy Group Reward Team in Handforth. Reporting into the Group Reward Manager, you will support our Reward offering and processes and you will be involved in day-to- day administration of our pay and benefits offering. This is a great role if you’re looking to build relationships and understand how decisions are made within Reward. Full training is provided on Rewards and Benefits.
This role uses Excel daily, so you must have a sound understanding as there will be a lot of spreadsheets with data and calculations.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
- Maintenance of our shared inboxes, answering colleague and manager queries in a timely manner
- Supporting Group Reward Manager with data and queries during our annual processes such as pay reviews, bonus, share grants and vests
- Support with building and providing data needed for all annual pay review and bonus processes
- Create mail merges to send out letters to colleagues during our annual processes.
- Co-ordinate our holiday purchase programme
- Support the team with data needed to submit the annual salary survey submissions
- Maintenance of our benefits platform, Your Reward Hub, ensuring that all content is up to date and data is being fed through to the platform provider correctly
- Identifying opportunities to streamline or automate current processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Regular data reporting to provide benefit take-up statistics, registration rates, benefit page view analysis and tracking pension contribution rates within various populations
- Identifying trends within our data statistics
- Support the Reward team to help develop appropriate communication and promotion of our group benefits
- Keep up to date on current legislation/trends in reward and benefits
- Support with colleague queries in all areas of reward
This role would suit you if you are organised and have a preference for data. Experience within Reward, Human Resources or Finance would be advantageous, but not essential.
Experience and skills required for this role include (but not limited to):
- Good numerical and analytical skills with a preference for data
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, ifs, pivots etc)
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidentiality and GDPR
- Interest in learning about our company benefits
- Experience in mail merges
- An understanding of HR Systems, such as SuccessFactors, would be desirable
- Good attention-to-detail
- High standards of professionalism, creativity and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills and can feel comfortable providing regular updates to the team on workload
Company: Pets at Home
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockport,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A