Website Property Finder
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Property Finder in Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
- Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- C-Level team of ex Facebook, Google, eBay, Zillow, PepsiCo and McKinsey executives.
- Backed by General Atlantic, a US based private equity company, who have invested in Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Snapchat, Alibaba and Klarna.
- A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey over the years; now with over 500 staff and growing rapidly.
- The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn.
Property Finder’s Legal team is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to be based at our Dubai HQ to support our growing businesses across the Middle East. Join a dynamic and diverse legal team working on a variety of novel legal issues in a fast-paced and high growth technology company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for finding creative and innovative ways to simplify the work of our Legal team, including:
- Managing a portfolio of legal projects and tools, including a contracts management system, related to the contract lifecycle.
- Managing the legal operations portfolio for the Legal team, including billing arrangements and engagement with external counsel.
- Reviewing, drafting and tracking standard high-volume agreements (including confidentiality & nondisclosure agreements, vendor agreements and other commercial contracts).
- Coordinating and managing training and knowledge management projects.
- 3-5 years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university or college.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, as this position involves direct contact with business owners.
- The successful candidate must be inquisitive and curious, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations, and be willing to expand responsibilities as needed.
- Demonstrates sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks of varying duration and complexity.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams and projects.
- Project management experience.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- In-house contracts and document management experience is a plus.
Company: Property Finder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A