WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Queueit in Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Queue-it is a tech scale-up that helps the world’s biggest brands manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 50 billion+ users. At Queue-it, we are a diverse team coming from 50 different countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
As a Queue-it Solutions Architect, you’ll play a key role in our continued growth by providing technical recommendations to our enterprise-level customers.
You’ll look under the hood of their web application architecture, figure out which technical and business issues we can help them solve, and guide them through an ideal implementation of Queue-It.
Provide technical guidance. Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A, and lead onboarding via product integration and optimization.
Investigate and communicate. Translate complex use cases and apply an in-depth understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe and implement the best integration strategy.
Collaborate for success. Work with customers and external technology partners, as well as our full team to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product.
We are looking for someone with
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP Client-Server communication
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (Danish not required)
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization, particularly at the Executive level
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- 10+ years of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in eCommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
You might have experience with
- Large strategic enterprise clients and market leaders
- eCommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify, etc. and/or ticketing technology
- CDNs such as Akamai, Cloudflare and CloudFront
- Multiple language proficiencies
Why Queue-it is a great place to work
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice so that others can find theirs. In a company with 50+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus yoga, games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A