Website Radisson Hotel Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Radisson Hotel Group in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That’s a promise!
What We Offer Our Food And Beverage Supervisor
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Complimentary meal on duty
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
- Fantastic opportunities to progress
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable
The Food and Beverage Supervisor Role
Our food and beverage team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering an experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Food and Beverage Supervisors are keen as mustard where service is concerned!
- You will support our food and beverage team and lead by example, ensuring our standards of service are high whilst ensuring back of house is in order. Whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota or laying the table for a successful team.
- As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the food and beverage department
As Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
- An eye for detail
- Is a creative problem-solver
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
- Monthly gratuity
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport hotel, a modern and sophisticated hotel where convenience meets style for our business and leisure guests. Situated at Manchester Airport the hotel is as close to the airport as you can be connected to Manchester Airport’s Skylink walkway, which is perfect for our guests to experience a good night’s sleep before an early flight, or a relaxing stay after they have landed. Our stylish airport hotel offers bedrooms and suites with airport views, an on-site restaurant, bar, leisure facilities and meeting rooms where our guests can look forward to a warm welcome and fantastic service from our team.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A