WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Ramboll in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We invite you to bring your interest in environmental property due diligence and contaminated land assessment into play as you support our clients in property and asset transactions. To succeed in this role you must have previous experience in assessing potentially contaminated sites and have a background or interest in the property investment sector. We are particularly interested to hear from you if you want to work in a company that is committed to creating a sustainable society where people and nature flourish.
We are interested in candidates with diverse backgrounds, including applicants with experience in engineering, technical due diligence, and/or property-related advisory services with an appetite to develop our services and grow our client base.
Inviting bright minds
We work to create a sustainable future, respond to climate change and support our clients with their challenging environmental concerns. You will join a global company that is owned by the Ramboll Foundation and Ramboll shareholders, and has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Our foundation ownership ensures the long-term and independent development of the company, its employees and the communities we serve. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Site Solutions department
You will be part of our Environment & Health team based in one of Ramboll’s UK offices. The role will involve being an active member of an established national team, advising clients on environmental risks and liabilities in a transactional, investment, development and compliance context. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of experts, develop your skills in environmental risk, sustainability and project management, and make a difference to the environmental performance and sustainability of property assets. Support and mentoring will be provided.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Supporting and contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Scoping and costing environmental due diligence projects.
- Collaborating with colleagues in climate risk, strategic sustainability, energy, buildings and other disciplines to bring multi-disciplinary solutions to our clients.
- Integrating Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) into real estate transactional advice.
- Managing and coordinating property portfolio environmental assessments.
- Liaison with and management of client relationships, including investors, banks, planners, technical due diligence providers and lawyers.
- Preparing factual and interpretative reports.
- Critical review of third party reports and data.
- Training and mentoring of junior colleagues.
- Contributing to resource management and coordinating desk-based research and site visits.
For the right candidates there are opportunities to work in other areas of consulting, including contaminated land investigation and remediation, planning and development, sustainability, low carbon solutions and climate resilience.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Degree in environmental, engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience of working in the property surveying, investment, or consulting sector.
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience with IT packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numerically competent
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Competent and efficient report writing skill
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: An eye for detail, being able to manage multiple projects, build working relationships with colleagues and clients, and prepare excellent written reports. You should be well organized, with the ability/initiative prioritise and organize work activities.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our consultants are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,500 bright minds working across 17 offices to deliver innovative solutions across Environment & Health, Buildings, Transport, and Energy Markets. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, inclusive and supportive.
How To Apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A