Website Ramsay Health Care UK
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Ramsay Health Care UK in Bela-Bela,Limpopo,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Health Care Assistant – Theatre
Here at The Yorkshire Clinic our Theatre Department are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Health Care Assistant to join our team. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service, and a desire to develop your skillset. Attention to detail is key with the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you
- NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Computer literacy skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
The Yorkshire Clinic is one of West Yorkshire’s leading private hospitals set in three acres of woodland in the grounds of Cottingley Hall near Bingley. The hospital opened in 1982 and has 57 bedrooms including one twin-bedded room all with en suite facilities..
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. “Our employees are Ramsay.” The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it’s a belief that’s as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.
Company: Ramsay Health Care UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bela-Bela,Limpopo,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A