WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Razorpay in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
We are a full-stack financial services organisation, committed to helping Indian businesses with comprehensive and innovative payment and business banking solutions built over robust technology to address the entire length and breadth of the payment and banking journey for any business. Over the past year, we’ve disbursed loans worth millions of dollars in loans to thousands of businesses. In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via Razorpay X ) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital ).
In 2014, what started as India’s first payment gateway built for Startups is now one of India’s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $7.5 Bn valuation and the single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking, helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million end consumers in the next twelve months.
About The Team
This role would be for RazorpayX Payroll – one of our newly launched products that manages payroll, attendance, reimbursements, and compliances, all on a single dashboard. Automate payroll & compliances like PF, TDS, ESI & PT for your business in 10 minutes.
You will be responsible to work on several projects from the ground up
- Experience working with SQL/Postgres and writing queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Prior production support experience.
- Prior programming experience.
- Experience in dealing with RESTful web services is a plus.
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze e problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting wherever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, and resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve patterns of problems to stabilize production systems.
- Create accurate DB queries that will identify affected data and rectify them.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain.
Razorpay believes in and follows an equal employment opportunity policy that doesn’t discriminate on gender, religion, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, etc. We welcome interests and applications from all groups and communities across the globe.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A