Website RCL FOODS
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for RCL FOODS in Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
At RCL FOODS we see and do things differently. We think bigger, work smarter, and collectively work as a team to achieve our ambition; MORE food to MORE people, MORE often!
This position which we are recruiting for sits in SIQALO Foods, a subsidiary of Remgro and a sister company of RCL FOODS.
Our Talent Team is looking for a proactive & efficient Commodity Procurement Assistant with great interpersonal skills to join our Commodity Procurement Team. The role will report to the Commodity Procurement Manager and will be based at Head Office (Westville).
This position exists to support the commodity procurement function with administrative functions.
- A completed 3-year Teriary Qualification (Diploma or Degree) in Logistics Planning / Supply Chain / similar, related Field.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within the procurement environment.
- Purchasing experience within an FMCG environment would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Relevant SAP experience would be advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep track of daily commodity trades.
- Logging of trades procured in the central register.
- Update Standard Cost sheets with new trades in the applicable periods.
- Verify supplier weekly stocks register with central register.
- Verify currency positions with central register.
- Ensuring currency confirmations are signed per deal and updated in central register.
- Share SAP contracts documents to supplier.
- Update Central register with SAP Contract number.
- Ensuring that contracts get signed and updated in the central register.
- Daily receiving of weigh bridge tickets.
- Update Contract Balance Schedule on Excel.
- Maintenance of contracts on SAP.
- Monitor movement on contracts.
- Ensure deliveries received are within contracted volume and within agreed tolerance.
- Assist Commodity Procurement Administration Team with vendor queries when necessary.
- Daily margin calculation on futures. Verifying with finance.
- Maintaining a contract register on Oil sold.
- Monitoring of contract volumes against actual oil sold.
- Updating register on storage cost and demurrage charges.
- Maintaining register on weighbridge variance.
- Verifying weekly supplier stock figures against internal recons and supplier stock sheets.
- Updating supplier stock figures on weekly tracker.
- Creating Supplier Storage Charge/Demurrage Cost workflows.
Applications close 9 October 2022 – Click “Apply” and #goforther in your Career! >>>
Company: RCL FOODS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A