WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ReversingLabs in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe and every threat is detected. An innovative vision requires innovative talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. Investment from Crosspoint capital of $56M will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated, and intelligent software security solutions.
ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our Dynamic Analysis team. You will be involved in an effort to analyze all samples ingested into our system and provide data for downstream processing and sample classification. Daily challenges you will be solving include designing systems for managing and processing files from various sources by using several analysis tools on the scale of millions of data points per day.
The team you will be working with develops and runs an array of sample analysis capabilities based on microservices architecture using Python 2.7/3.6 and RabbitMQ running on Docker, as well as bare metal Linux/Windows based machines that analyze hundreds of thousands of files per day by using dynamic analysis sandboxes.
As a member of our team, you will investigate, design, and extend our system with necessary adaptations to support the varying analysis tools in order to gather interesting information needed for sample classification. You will work on improving our system by enhancing the quality and scale of the existing system, as well as by integrating new technologies into the processing pipeline. Most crucially, you will work on developing an intelligent system capable of autonomous load-balancing between analysis tools to ensure ReversingLabs’ ever-increasing need for data is met.
In our work, we employ a CI/CD development cycle, follow good coding practices, and perform mandatory code reviews.
The key aspect of our work is the scalability of the solution we provide in both the volume and quality of data we gather and provide.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
- Implement performant and quality modules and microservices
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Lead by example, asses and clearly communicate risks in a timely manner
- Participate in the development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems
- Collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders (e.g., project manager, technical lead, SDM, QA, Support) to determine the requirements
- Provide expertise and guidance in setting standards, choosing tooling, libraries, etc.
- Perform code reviews
- 3+ years development experience
- 1+ year System architecture experience
- Professional experience, preferably with Python or similar programming languages (Java, Go…)
- Experience with containerization and Unix-like operating systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Linux…)
- Ability to share coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns with other team members
- Self-driven and willing to work with different technologies & languages
- Good understanding of DevOps technologies (Git, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, Cassandra)
- Basic understanding of Cloud Technologies and services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Message queueing (Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience working in Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (paid accommodation & transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities – clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: HRK 8,000 net for junior position, HRK 16,000 net for mid to senior positions, and HRK 20,000 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends – quarterly, company-wide three day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička for all employees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A