Website RoomRaccoon Hotel Tech
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for RoomRaccoon Hotel Tech in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
This Is What You Tell People At Parties
I am working at an international super-fast growing tech company and we are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe. RoomRaccoon is awarded the world’s best Hotel Management System for 2 years in a row and empowers hoteliers to run their property way more effectively. Our growing team of 71 heads is working from 10 offices all over the world!
The Test Analyst will report to the SaaS Product Owner.
As the Test Analyst you will be responsible for the testing phase of the software development cycle, ensuring the systems, applications and programs function as expected. You will also be responsible for the quality of the software development as well as the deployment.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Be
The mission of the Software Tester is to define test scenarios and new features, provide information on requirements, analyse the product, alleviate bug fixes and ensure that desired outcomes are achieved.
- Constantly test new developments and features to improve the quality of our product
- Take ownership of the testing process from start to final issues being resolved
- Decrease the number of bug fixes
- Increase the quality of our entire system to ensure the most beneficial outcomes for our hoteliers
- Ensure the stability of our product of our hoteliers
- Introduce best practices for the testing process and ensure that they are applied across the organisation
- Partner with our Lead Developer and Head of Product to identify any quality risks, work on critical projects and provide advice in prioritising test cases for automation
You will be accountable for
- Enhance and maintain a homegrown automation test framework in Java.
- Automate new and existing test cases using internally developed tools.
- Participate in specification and technical reviews.
- Work with developers to resolve software faults and address performance issues.
- Assist QA Engineers to determine the root cause of defects.
- Document process and procedures.
- Contribute to product design to ensure testability and robustness of products and features.
- Provide work estimates.
- Analyse architecture and specifications to identify and design test cases.
- Evaluate existing and architect new test automation solutions.
- Actively participate in daily standup and project planning meetings.
- Facilitate test plan/case reviews within squads
- Display critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking of the product
- Update existing test scenarios, test plans, and test scripts as necessary
Our perfect fit has/is
- Advanced programming skills using Java or C#.
- Experience with Selenium, TestRail, Jenkins, and jUnit.
- Experience with BDD and Gherkins syntax
- Experience with test automation such as Selenium, Cypress
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices such as OOP
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse, Netbeans, or IntelliJ IDEA
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS and databases.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of test automation concepts.
- Experience with API calls and JMeter is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA or Trello
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Gitlab is a plus
- Good communication, collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Prior programming work experience
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Shares Our Core Values
- 🥇 ACCOUNTABILITY
- 🔁 BEAT YESTERDAY
- ⏩ CLOCK SPEED
- 🤝 DEAL’S A DEAL
- 👩👩👧👦 EMPOWER ANOTHER
- Working in a vibrant international fast growing company
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Your ideas and performance making a big difference in our organisation and the global hotel industry
- Work hard, Play hard mentality. We love celebrating successes together!
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Regular trips to Europe for trainings & celebrational ceremonies (International Week)
- Annual RoomRaccoon Hotel Experience
- Friday lunches are on us
- Annual salary increases
- Training & Development opportunities
Kindly click on the below link and complete the questionnaire:
Company: RoomRaccoon Hotel Tech
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A