WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Salesforce in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
The Associate Account Partner (AP) is the sales executive involved in supporting the selling motion for the full portfolio of Salesforce Professional Services offerings. You are responsible for earning the right to be a trusted advisor and support resource to the Account Partner, as well as the customer at times, with the primary goal of helping them achieve success in their business goals. You will be expected to proactively prepare the key activities in support of the Account Partner for the client selling motion, including: industry references and use cases, relationship management with core sales and the product team personnel, client research, and presentation / proposal activities. The primary measurement for this selling role will be YOY growth in overall services bookings.
- Support the Account Partner to ensure Professional Services bookings and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Collaborate with the Account Partner and Customers to develop client specific solutions, by utilising industry expertise and business acumen to understand customer’s motivation, business drivers, strategic goals/objectives, and desired outcomes.
- Engage SF resources in product, sales support, discovery, and other areas to assist the Account Partner in building a territory plan by client.
- Lead and execute on professional services opportunities both in collaboration with Account Partners and also stand alone within your allocated accounts
- Support the Account Partner in providing key data points (and associated research) to help build a compelling customer vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of maximising the customer’s success on the SF Platform.
- Build and maintain relationships within key SF team members (Product, Sales, Sales Ops, etc.) and Partners that will contribute to the development of solutions that are proposed to clients
- Assist the Account Partner in the development and management of a territory plan, as well as a personalised account plan for each customer that aligns with their business goals.
- Lead in the Sales Cadence process to ensure that regular sales forecasts are accurate / timely, and that pipeline coverage is sufficient for 3 quarters out.
- Be recognised as the professional services leader who partners across Salesforce to achieve customer success. Closely partner and help enable the license sales team as well as business partners where relevant.
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Of which, 1-2+ years experience selling and/or delivering professional services
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-suite relationships where you are recognised as a trusted advisor.
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+).
- Highly collaborative and excels in complex, matrixed environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A