Website Samsung Gulf
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Samsung Gulf in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Marketing – TV and Sound Devices, the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for TV and Sound Devices in the region to establish and maintain a unique brand image as well as support the achievement of the local business objectives.
Role And Responsibilities
- Design the Marketing Strategy for each product launch, lead the necessary internal alignment within the internal & external teams involved, define and own the Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures (KPIs).
- Lead the foundational elements of the communication strategy from 1) translation of the target consumer into addressable audiences, 2) Leading the preparation of the messaging strategies and toolkits.
- Design and activate an Integrated Marketing Communication plan spanning from ATL to Retail & E-commerce with direct oversight of Paid and Owned Channels planning and execution.
- Lead and coordinate internal cross-functional teams as well as lead the external media and creative agencies, and third-party partners.
- Provide the guidance required for the production and activation of tactics across multiple channels including TVC, Digital, Social, CRM, OOH, e-Commerce, and other channels as needed.
- Drive the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
- Own direct responsibility over the efficiency and effectiveness of the plan against defined and aligned KPIs.
- Review and approve all communications assets, advertising and promotional materials.
- Support the achievement of the ambitious online growth targets across all of ecommerce platforms (e-store, pure players and retailer.com), by working closely with internal sales teams & online partners to build a successful online shopper strategy.
- Oversee the quality of the new product and existing product contents on the partners’ website to meet the company’s contents quality standards.
- Create presentations that provide clear communication and strategic story telling for the Product & Channel teams on all marketing activities and represent marketing in cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Support leadership presentations with the ability to clearly outline brand strategy, communicate consumer insights, communications plans and analytics.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 8+ years of experience building and executing integrated marketing strategies in consumer-centered organizations (experiences in the Electronics or Tech business is a plus).
- Quick thinker, able to make connections within various elements of marketing plans, ever changing market dynamics and business performance. He/she has the ability to see the bigger picture yet zoom into the greatest details.
- Strong ability to adapt to change and provide confident direction in a very fast-paced environment.
- Proven performance in developing and executing strategies that deliver wins for the consumer, the customer and the company.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Has a bias for action, able to find the sweet spot between the required analysis to substantiate his/her thinking and the need to act fast with limited data.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability despite the big chain of contribution from various parts of the business.
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
Company: Samsung Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A