Website Seddiqi Holding
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Seddiqi Holding in Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Seddiqi Holding is a family-owned and managed company with a unique, diversified portfolio of businesses and brands across numerous sectors. The business units include Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – the longest standing and largest unit within the group, Seddiqi Properties, Swiss Watch Services and Mizzen.
We are looking for a Property Executive for our properties division who will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the APM in relation to all leasing activities in the assigned properties.
- Receive all tenant documentation, payments and lease agreement for new tenants
- Preparation of Ejari Tenancy contract and lease terms and conditions and addendums for new and renewal tenants.
- Create new tenant account in system by entering accurate information.
- Meet new tenants to collect payments; sign lease documents and prepare receipt for payments.
- Liaising with Property Coordinator to ensure all lease documents are delivered to Senior accounts office for CFO approval, collected and delivered to tenants
- Liaising with Facilities and Helpdesk and tenant for move in inspections
- Monitor renewals monthly by extracting information from the system. Complete monthly renewals with relevant RERA data and obtain approval.
- Send Renewal Notice on the system and follow up on notices | ensure renewals are completed on time.
- Renew lease agreement in the system and prepare receipts for payments
- Prepare documents required for tenants with a breach in contract such non-renewals, bounced cheques and liaise with Legal department. Ensure legal cases are followed up and completed on time.
- Drafting Memos, letters, violation notices and/or making phone calls to Tenants related to lease issues.
- Coordinate with tenants on any requests by communicating effectively by email and phone and escalate any matters to the APM where needed.
- In coordination with Facilities and Helpdesk and Tenant, collect all move out documents and follow PP for processing of tenant final settlement.
- Provide office support and coordinate with tenants during the APMs absence in the office
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Real estate.
- 3-4 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in real estate administration.
- Knowledge of real estate laws and RERA
- Understanding of best practice leasing procedures, document and data management
If you are ready for your next challenge, Apply Now!
Company: Seddiqi Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A