Website Sembcorp Marine Ltd
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Sembcorp Marine Ltd in Singapore, Singapore 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
- To assist Engineers in leading a team of personnel in the repair or conversion of pipe work onboard vessels and ensure that works are completed within stipulated schedules with skill, efficiency, quality and innovative solutions.
- To administers, monitors and continuously ensures that all operations conform to safety requirements and maintains high safety standards. Based on defect list given by ship owner, plans, prioritises and executes repair activity based on available resources and facilities.
- Co-ordinates and disseminates all the repair activities in the repair process in a given schedule with the help of supervisors.
- Attends vessel safety co-ordination meetings to ensure that all repair activities are carried out in a safe environment.
- Attends production meeting to co-ordinate work progress, update work schedules and scope of work.
- Liases with Shiprepair Manager about variation and additional in work scope.
- Ensure the safety of personnel through compliance with Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Regulations.
- Ensure that Health, Safety & Environmental operating procedures are followed and counsel employees about compliance as necessary.
- Participate in the preparation of Safe work, Environmental control and Emergency procedures.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) plans are followed.
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Marine Engineering or related engineering disciplines
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply (On Job Training will be provided)
- Interest in Shipyard/ Marine/ Oil&Gas industry
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Able to motivate in a challenging work environment
- Must be able to board ships, enter confined spaces with limited visibility and have the ability to climb up
- and down stairs and/or ladders of varying heights.
- Good in planning, organizing, interpersonal skills and able to work independently
Sembcorp Marine Ltd
Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard
Mondays – Thursdays : 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fridays : 7.30am – 4.15pm
60 Admiralty Road West
Mondays – Fridays: 8am – 5.30pm
Interested candidates with relevant background are invited to send us an updated resume with your current
and expected salary, reason of application and earliest availability there.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be
used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Company: Sembcorp Marine Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A