WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Serco in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Job Req ID: 203821
Posting Start Date: 12-Oct-2022
Contract Type: Full Time
HSQE Manager (KSA National)
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Maintain certification to ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 by taking the lead role in developing and maintaining HSQE plans and procedures and also providing training as appropriate for the project ensuring they align with the Serco Management System (SMS), the contract deliverables and client requirements
To support the Project Team to develop strategy and exercise effective leadership in the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) aspects of the service.
Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
- Responsible for the implementation, management, and maintenance of the Serco Management System (SMS) on the project
- Achieve and maintain ISO certification for Health, Safety, Quality and Environment for the project and where appropriate supplement the SMS with local policies and plans.
- Undertake regular audits on the SMS to ensure certification is maintained.
- Manage the workload, output and quality of the Officer/s.
- Develop and deliver regular training programmes for HSQE aspect of the project
- Interact and consult with the project team on appropriate SMS management systems elements in which they will need to interact.
- Carry out internal audits or other HSQE reviews and develop processes to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified
What We Are Looking For In Our Candidates
- Understanding of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team or individual basis
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- 10 years minimum experience in HSQE.
- Undertaken a lead auditor role
- Developed short internal training courses and a training matrix for HSQE
- Knowledge of MEP systems and maintenance operations
- Exposure to the property and/or facility management sector
- Holder of a degree level qualification or NEBOSH Diploma
- Holder of a First Aid Certificate
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (Yellow Belt/Green Belt/Black Belt)
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take Pride In What You Do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A