Website Shanti Maurice Resort Spa
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Shanti Maurice Resort Spa in Savanne, Maurice 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for coordinating the marketing responsibilities in order to market the Resort at its best. The marketing function is to promote the Resort on the required platforms; ultimately leading to an increase in sales.
Monitor Resort’s App
- To look after the App and perform updates as and when required. Updates include bringing changes to existing content, and translating and uploading weekly programs.
- To follow up on requests received from clients with responsible departments.
- To compile a report at the end of each month with KPIs.
- To create adverts and upload same on TV each week according to weekly calendars.
- To perform updates as and when required to hotel information and directory.
- To write text for marketing platforms and collaterals.
- To proofread and layout Shanti Times, Resort’s weekly calendar. To perform updates as and when required.
- To proof-read any other or further Resort’s collaterals including flyers, sales presentations, etc
- To provide content for social media postings from social media ambassadors and DEI.
- To liaise with photographers for photo-shooting in Resort.
- Edit videos and pictures received from guests as and when required.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications
In addition to a creative mind and digital expertise, employers prefer digital marketing coordinators with the following essential skills:
- Marketing automation – the digital marketing coordinator’s work happens across multiple digital channels. They are well-versed in the world of marketing automation and have a particularly strong understanding of SEO and SEM and how these practices drive revenue
- Social media savvy – digital marketing coordinators are familiar with the most current social media platforms and their effectiveness in promoting services and products to targeted audiences. Experience overseeing social media campaigns will serve prospective job candidates well
- Communication skills – a large part of the digital marketing coordinator’s day-to-day job is spent creating strong, brand-infused copy to reinforce a company’s mission and product value. Top-notch writing and editing skills are required
- Analytical skills – digital marketing coordinators must quantify and analyze campaign results and make recommendations on ways to improve or increase the success of marketing efforts
- Well-developed ability to research, use data from multiple sources, and adapt marketing styles to dynamic industries
- Ability to think creatively contributing to ideas while converting them into content deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years experience in marketing/brand management/communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & LinkedIn
Company: Shanti Maurice Resort Spa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savanne, Maurice
Application Deadline: N/A