WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for SibanyeStillwater in North-West,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Internal & External
Supervisor Health and Safety (ISO)
07 October 2022
Type of employment
No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The Appointee Should
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 qualifications with English literacy.
- ISO 14001, 9001, and ISO 45001 Certificate for implementation
- At least 5 years ISO implementation and management experience, as well as administration knowledge within a mining, services or processing environment.
- Clear security screening record.
- Valid driver’s license
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- An auditor certificate
- Ensure that the operations are properly prepared and ready for the on-going ISO/IRMA/RR assessments
- Closing any gaps between current status and what is required by the ISO/IRMA/RR standards
- Assess whether the operation can meet the principles and standards and has the correct systems and processes in place to meet the ISO/IRMA/RR standards
- Manage the ISO/IRMA/RR audit process – Conduct the self-assessments and manage and close gaps by putting plans and actions in place
- Responsible for the ISO/IRMA/RR surveillance audits to ensure the site maintains the ISO certification and IRMA/RR requirements.
- Prepare logistics associated with the audit with relevant supporting documents.
- Internal and external Stakeholder engagement planning for the ISO/IRMA/RR audits
- Dissemination of communication material and reporting for the ISO/IRMA/RR audits
- Managing the audit process through ISO/IRMA/RR and addressing any findings of the ISO/IRMA/RR process
- Monitoring movement on ISO/IRMA/RR
- Contribute to building relationships with key stakeholders relevant to the discipline at an operational level, ensuring engagements are consistent with all Business Units
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships that build support for the ISO/IRMA/RR Standards
Document Administration & Maintenance
- Development and construction of standard document templates.
- Maintenance, revision and enhancement of documentation.
- Administer document changes and alterations as per requirements.
- Monitor and ensure the completeness of documentation received from stakeholders.
Building a values-based organisational culture
- Actively support and meaningfully participate in the execution of the segment specific organisational development plan. This support will manifest in the targeted shift in culture as described by a valid culture assessment.
- SA PGM Operations: Enhance Together for Sustainability (eTfS) initiative.
- Liaise with stakeholder to obtain and share data and information.
- Communicate documentation requirements and additional documentation implemented.
- Resolve stakeholder queries or escalated when unresolved
Focus on safe production & operational excellence
- Focus on safety and health as well as operational excellence
- Improve our position on global industry cost curve
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Modise Lelaka
Recruitment Person : Bosa Mohare
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2642
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North-West,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A