WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for SLB in Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Audit to Order Initiative (A2O) has been developed to drive sales and develop customer relationships in the challenging marketplace by utilizing a proactive approach to our sales and field service activities.
The Audit have the intention to evaluate our clients Operating and Maintenance challenges looking for opportunities on the areas that Schlumberger could support on enhance the Facility performance, including on process studies, debottlenecking studies and implementation, digital enabled O&M services, creating opportunities for our clients to operate in a more costly effective fashion, either generating savings, avoid penalties or increase production.
After each audit, the A2O engineer will provide the client a report, supporting the client on overcome their main challenges and generate several leads for Schlumberger products, spares and services. With a continuous follow up on the actions proposed and leads generated, the A2O will be able to create a long stand relations with key clients.
Directly reports to the MPS Services BL PSD
Candidate’s duties may include the following:
- Generate Professional report addressing clients quick gains and main pain points.
- Interface with SME to find the best solution for each client via Intouch.
- Perform simple simulation using Symmetry for challenging facility loops review and enhance system performance study.
- Give long term client recommendation to improve facility performance
- Generate a value proposition fit for each client.
- Generate a lead report with different services offering to be distributed internally so each sales engineer can act upon.
- Always look for performance based agreement incorporating digital solution;
- Track each lead via C4C system
- Keep communication with client till all solutions are implemented.
- Perform follow up visit with the first and last check list to show the client the progress of the visit.
Minimum Qualifications And Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience on Midstream or Downstream market in one or more of the below subjects:
- Technology, (Chemistry, Process, Digital).
- Process Engineering;
- Process Technology Technical Expertise;
- Preferred MBA or equivalent business Master;
- Experience on process engineering;
- Experience on facility maintenance;
- Experience on Sales;
- Strong communication (English written and verbal) and organization skills
- Ability to establish themselves as the installed base site customer’s go-to for technical solutions related to Cameron supplied equipment
- Displays strong initiative, able to produce required sales results
- Energetic and enterprising with a determination to succeed
- Natural networker with an appetite for building an extensive range of contacts within the
- Has significant commercial awareness to identify new opportunities
How To Apply
Please submit your application via https://careers.slb.com/ Go to: Job Listing> Country-Guyana > A2O Engineer > Apply Now.
The deadline for submission of application is May 31st, 2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana
Application Deadline: N/A