WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Sphera in Zaporizhzhya, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
Sphera is a portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more. Blackstone businesses succeed through strong partnerships, a personalized approach and a commitment to exceptional performance with uncompromising integrity. Sphera and Blackstone are leaders in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of around 1000 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
We are seeking a talented, motivated, and passionate individual to join our Sphera as a DevOps Intern. The primary function of this role is to support projects on a wide variety of challenging assignments related to DevOPs functionality for Sphera cloud strategy.
- Experience with CI/CD for an Azure based SaaS applications
- Cloud-based networking (VNets, App gateways, etc Systems Monitoring Monitoring Experience (New Relic, LogEntries, Rapid7, Grafana, etc).
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Knowledge of both Microsoft and Linux server environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with containerization, orchestration, and deployment of PaaS and IaaS based services like Redis, WebApps, etc
- Experience with Azure cloud networking (routing, private endpoints, VNET integration etc)
- A positive “can-do” attitude;
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Training and mentorship in DevOps
- Our combined software and service solutions provide the exciting ability to work at the intersection of technology, business, and sustainability
- An interesting and diverse role in an international context
- Experience in a dynamic and rapidly growing market-leading company
- An opportunity to help businesses grow while enhancing environmental sustainability
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Zaporizhzhya, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
Application Deadline: N/A