Website SPI International
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for SPI International in Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Film1 is a premium video Subscriber Video On Demand service in The Netherlands, offering a choice of hundreds of movies as well as four linear television Channels.
FilmBox is a Dutch commercial television channel which is distributed in the basic TV package through a number of operators in The Netherlands. FilmBox offers a non-stop selection of movies without interrupting the movies for commercials.
Film1/FilmBox NL seeks to recruit a Junior Channel/Programming Manager based in Hilversum with possibility to work remotely. The successful candidate will coordinate multiple projects, schedules, tracks the progress and reports internally and to our local and international partners.
- Assist Head of Programming on macro scheduling of Film1 channels and FilmBox channel.
- Ongoing micro scheduling for FilmBox channel.
- Periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) analysis and reporting of ratings and viewership.
- Ongoing research, analysis and recommendations for optimization of scheduling and programming.
- Proactive contributor of profound knowledge and opinion on content (movies, series, etc.) within the programming and marketing teams.
- Monthly Quality Check on new releases: collect visuals, quality check Dutch synopses and manage on time delivery of EPG information.
- Periodic check of partner’s VOD libraries.
- Maintain content database for metadata of all titles in our portfolio (e.g. Dutch synopsis, Kijkwijzer, Cast & Crew, Production data, Box Office Results, etc) in cooperation with EU acquisitions team.
- Coordinate monthly on-air and online promotion together with Head of Programming and marketing.
- Coordinate periodic highlights mailing for partners with Dutch synopses, film stills, film posters, promos, metadata and copyright credits.
- Coordinate, create and distribute the Film1 / FilmBox Weekly newsletter in cooperation with E-mark.
- Assist during the preparation of the further roll-out of the B2C Film1 App. Coordination of various project partners.
- Coordinate production of channel-branding elements and promo’s with international teams.
- Proactive in quality-check of content and translations.
- Proactive assistance in content development projects (launches, relaunches).
- Participate in weekly meetings, calls with our international teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Economics, Communications, Media Studies, or other relevant education.
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience, preferably in a dynamic, international work environment, 2 years of full-time work experience in a (junior) channel management and/ or channel programming position.
- Affinity with movies, series, social media and technology.
- Curious, self- motivated, self-starter and willing to learn new skills.
- Be able to work on different projects at the same time, handle deadlines and prioritize.
- Proven (demonstrable) creative copywriting skills for a well-known media-, telecommunications-, technology- or FMCG brand.
- Proactive attitude
Please send your application with a motivational letter.
Company: SPI International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A