Website Spring Professional
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Spring Professional in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Medical/Scientific and Operational Support at Country Level:
- Develop, lead and execute the medical strategy, tactics, and operating plan at country level for Internal Medicine portfolio that fully aligned with the Global, Regional and Local overall strategy goals.
- Communicate scientific data and have in-depth medical-to-medical discussion with HCPs.
- Work with Medical Information team and provide a timely and accurate response to internal and external medical inquiries from HCPs and public.
- Generate valuable medical insights through medical-to-medical communication, advisory board and local data generation to understand the unmet medical needs and explore ways to address them.
- Explore local data generation opportunity with a focus on RWE (real-world evidence). This includes but not limit to discussion of research concept with interested researcher, coordinate internal submission and approval of study protocol, and act as a liaison between Pfizer and the researcher.
- Review promotional materials and customer engagement programs for scientific accuracy and adherence to the relevant policies, guidelines, local industry codes and regulatory guidelines as required.
- Provide disease and product training to internal and external stakeholders when required.
External Key Stakeholder Engagement
- Establish partnership with patient organizations, professional organizations, medical societies to understand the unmet medical needs. Identify potential ways to address them with an aim to improve patients’ outcomes.
- Organize medical meetings and activities with KOLs to deliver cutting edge medical information of defined therapeutic area and assigned products
- May speak at medical communication meetings at national and regional levels
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, pharmacology or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years medical experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Related therapeutic area experience is desirable
- Professional experience in hospitals, research or pharmaceutical industry desirable
- Project and process management: ability to manage projects and cross-functional Processes
- Administrative excellence: attention to detail evident in a disciplined approach to document training, adherence to SOPs, forecast to spend tracking, metrics, etc.
- Organizational skills and able to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Solid understanding of the local health care environment and pharmaceutical function.
Company: Spring Professional
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A