Website Stellenbosch University
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Stellenbosch University in Stellenbosch,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
- The incumbent’s responsibility will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing sustainability training, information and knowledge transfer on environmental sustainability elements;
- Collecting, analysing and benchmarking data;
- Collecting water data and measurements compiled in reports to authorities;
- Project management of actions and targets towards Carbon Net Zero;
- Implementing interventions and driving behavioral change to reduce utilities;
- Training and transferring knowledge to staff and students on environmental sustainability elements;
- Participating in the sustainability work groups;
- Coordinating and encouraging sustainable living;
- Communicating information to the media team.
Job Requirements/Pos Vereistes
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering or Environmental Sustainability/Climate Studies;
- Minimum 3- year experience within environmental sustainability field;
- Good systematic and organizational skills;
- Excellent analytic and communication skills;
- Computer literate and able to utilize multiple computer applications.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with people.
How To Apply/Hoe Om Aansoek Te Doen
Stellenbosch University is committed to employment equity (EE), and appointments will be made in line with the EE plan for the specific environment as well as the institutional EE Plan of the University.
Stellenbosch University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and email addresses of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post.
APPLY ONLINE AT BY USING THE APPLY NOW LINK AT THE TOP RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE SPECIFIC VACANCY PAGE.
The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates.
Should no feedback be received from the University within four to six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Enquiries regarding this post: Mr. J de Wet on 021 808 9288, or at [email protected]
Enquiries regarding remuneration/benefits, as well as technical assistance with the electronic application process: Human Resources Client Services Centre on 021 808 2753, or at [email protected]
Commencement Date 01-Jan-2023
Closing Date 17-Oct-2022
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Company: Stellenbosch University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A