WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for SWARCO in Pontefract,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We have a vacancy for a Works Scheduler to join our Works Scheduling team based in Featherstone, Pontefract, working within a 24/7 fault desk environment.
What you will do
As a Works Scheduler, you will ensure that all faults are rectified in the most efficient manner ensuring the correct resource is used and is completed in a timely manner. The role holder will work in a service desk environment amongst technical roles. Alignment to regional depots and engineers in the field. The successful candidate will ensure receipt of intake of faults; planning, scheduling, and dispatch of all faults to the engineers to the close off of the fault.
The successful candidate will also possess a flexible working approach as the role is shift based, working 4 days on shift followed by 4 rest days off shift, on a continual rolling 12 hr. shift rota including a one hour break, you will be required to work night shifts along with weekends. The day shift pattern is 07:00 – 19:00 and the night shift pattern is 19:00 – 07:00.
- Hours worked on the night shift between 20:00 and 06:00 will attract a shift allowance of £4.27p per hour.
What we are looking for
In order to fulfill the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- GCSE level or equivalent education
- Experience of working in a planning/scheduler type role
- Telephone call handling
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft – word, excel, etc.
- Is able to review data and take action in line with contractual obligations
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- The ability to work night shifts
- Organised, trustworthy, and self-motivated
What we offer
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, SWARCO UK & Ireland actively runs employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days with bank holidays in addition, plus the option to buy an agreed number of days
- Perkbox – employee benefits portal
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 4x salary
Please apply by clicking on the link below.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pontefract,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A