WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Swissport in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Part-Time role 20 hours per week
Pay: £10.09 per hour
The Cleaning Service provides an essential service throughout the office space at Leeds Bradford Airport. The purpose of the role is to undertake cleaning tasks, providing a high standard of service ensuring a safe and hygienic environment.
As an Office Cleaner you would be expected to provide a high standard by carrying out the below duties:
Day To Day You Will Be Responsible For
- Cleaning office space
- Sweeping and emptying litter bins
- Damp wiping and dusting of designated areas
Whilst experience and knowledge of Health and Safety would be advantageous, full training will be provided. Good communication skills are required.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated and enthusiastic about the nature of the work with a flexible attitude and able to carry out various duties with a variable work schedule.
To Be Succesful In This Role You Will Have
- Good communication skills
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
- Health and Safety knowledge would be advantageous
- You’ll be an individual who is motivated and takes pride in their work
Why You Will Love Working For Swissport
- Swissport is the world’s leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe
- Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided
- Being part of a great team
- Industry benefits
- and much more!
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries across six continents. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Swissport has strict obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“the GDPR”). Compliance is therefore a responsibility embedded in all roles. Specifically, however, you are required to actively support and assist the business with compliance, both in your daily duties and in respect of ad hoc projects and activities. You are expected to demonstrate good practice to direct reports, and actively promote a culture of compliance.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Specifically, You Are Required To
Swissport and its employees have a strict duty under the Equality Act 2010, not to be discriminatory in their treatment of colleagues and customers, on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. Compliance with equality and diversity principles is therefore a responsibility embedded in all roles.
- comply with equality and diversity policies and treat all colleagues and customers with dignity and respect (including in virtual and digital environments);
- respond positively, inclusively, and supportively to the different needs of colleagues and customers by reason of their protected characteristics;
- report and act upon all instances of discrimination, harassment, and bullying;
- proactively support direct reports to understand their responsibility for equality and diversity, including identifying and facilitating development where required. Ensure performance is measured against key performance indicators, to mitigate the risk of discrimination;
- proactively comply with, model, promote, and embed equality and diversity principles, in daily duties, project work, and strategic planning, to promote a culture of zero tolerance, an environment in which colleagues and customers feel safe and respected, and champion the value the business affords to equality and diversity;
- ensure changes to policies and practices are screened for compliance with equality and diversity principles, and embed compliance as a key performance indicator in strategic planning and project work;
- evaluate operational decisions to assess the impact on policies, procedures, and strategies with reference to equality and diversity.
The list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements
Europe-UK-Leeds-Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA)
Sep 1, 2022, 10:59:00 PM
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A