Website Synopsys Inc
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Synopsys Inc in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Product Application Engineer for Synopsys’ ESP equivalence check product. ESP is an industry leader for sequential equivalence checking of custom designs such as embedded memories, standard cells and IOs. As one of the initial members of our team at the Bangalore location we are looking for a motivated, self-starter candidate to work with product R&D, PE teams and customers to develop forward looking technology in custom circuit verification. You will be working alongside our team members in Bangalore, Santiago and Sunnyvale to develop the pipeline of advanced next generation solutions for the ESP product.
As a senior product application engineer, you will work with the ESP R&D and applications teams to architect solutions and solve complex problems for verification of custom design blocks. You will work with leading edge designs modeled at behavioral or RTL Verilog and SPICE netlist levels and verified with formal equivalence checking algorithms. You will develop solutions in collaboration with the ESP team that enable customers succeed in their custom design verification goals.
The ESP team develops a differentiated custom equivalence check solution and we continue to push the impact of our technology with capabilities such as symbolic transistor level power integrity verification among others. Our customers rely on our differentiated technology to catch the most elusive corner case design inconsistencies. Join our diverse and dynamic team to build innovative technical solutions as we develop an ever stronger portfolio of advanced features.
- Bachelors in Engineering/Technology (+8 years), Masters/Ph.D. (+5 years) ( in related technical field (EE/CS/Math/Physics).
- Memory design and verification experience in SRAM or other embedded memories.
- Understanding of circuits at SPICE netlist level as well as design description in Verilog, deeper knowledge of Verilog/System Verilog is a plus.
- Broad understanding of the memory design workflow and tools used in custom design with understanding of functional verification and equivalence check.
- Prior experience in working in a customer interfacing role will be advantageous.
- Exercise of judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to meet project goals.
- Comfortable with learning and applying new technologies.
- Ability to work in both independent and collaborative settings.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, for discussion, collaboration and product presentations.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Company: Synopsys Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A