WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for takealotcom in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Takealot.com, the leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Supply Chain Compliance Coordinator to join our team in the Johannesburg DC. We need committed people who want to deliver great service to our customers, get involved in interesting and inspiring challenges and shape the face of e-commerce in Africa.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company operating an e-commerce platform that powers a range of products that are sold for our own account. Our aim is to continue pioneering e-commerce in South Africa and Africa by providing the most relevant online solutions and buying experience available.
The position reports into the Supply Chain Compliance Division Lead.
- Day-to-day operational support (internal as well as external suppliers, sellers, couriers) to resolve and address challenges
- Audit supplier, seller and courier compliance in line with the inbound framework including but not limited to packaging, shipping/delivery and return logistics
- Evaluate vendor operations and propose innovative solutions to advance the inbound framework to benefit the distribution centre operations
- Project and change management of new inbound processes being rolled out to external stakeholders (suppliers, sellers, and couriers) within the DC and inbound logistics.
- Be presentable and have the ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with change and an excellent team player
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
- Goal-driven, target orientated, with the ability to step back and look at the bigger picture, you will also be able to manage ambiguity with your sleeves rolled up, able to thrive in a truly innovative and complex business environment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and influence work behaviours through exceptional people skills and leadership
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification preferable related to operations, supply chain, logistics or similar
- 3 years’ relevant industry experience
- Competency in MS Office packages and other database software
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A